The Open Networking Foundation, the Cork Institute of Technology, CorkSec and CorkDev are joining forces to organize a two day event to present the ONOS and CORD projects, as well as the broader community building efforts of the ONF to engage with developers around the world who are interested in contributing to these projects. The event is open to the general public and the content is catered for an audience with at least rudimentary knowledge of SDN/NFV.
Tuesday 13 February (6:30pm – 8pm) – Soho Bar, Cork City Center
- Introduction to the ONOS project
- Overview of the latest release
- CORD: an ONOS Use Case
- ONOS Community in Europe
- How to contribute to ONOS in Europe
- Technical Q&A
Wednesday 14 February (9.30am – 4.30pm) – Seminar Room, Nimbus Research Centre, Cork Institute of Technology
- Industry invited speakers on SDN and ONOS Use Cases
- ONOS + CORD Technical Sessions
- Research community and SFI research centre CONNECT
- Research Projects using ONOS and CORD
NOTE: this program is a work in progress and we will be providing more details, including speaker names shortly. Please check this page regularly for latest updates.